9th Workshop on Algorithms and Models for the Web Graph
Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
June 22-23, 2012
Call for Papers
Call for Papers - 9th Workshop on Algorithms and Models for the Web Graph (WAW 2012)
WAW 2012 invites original research papers and poster proposals on all aspects of algorithmic and mathematical research in the areas pertaining to the World-Wide Web, especially papers that espouse the view of complex data as networks.
Submissions are invited in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Algorithms: graph algorithms, clustering, collaborative filtering.
- Analysis: structural properties, visualization, patterns, communities, discovery.
- Data Models: graph models, evolution, trust and reputation networks.
- Topics: Web, social networks, recommender networks, citation networks, Wikipedia, biological networks, blogs, p2p.
- Applications: web mining, social applications, web search and ranking.
- Full paper submission: February 12, 2012
- Notification of acceptance: March 7, 2012
- Poster Submission: March 18, 2012
- Final version due: April 4, 2012
Papers and posters must be submitted via Easychair.
The papers must be formatted according to Springer LNCS style. The maximum length of papers is at most 12 pages. Poster proposals must give a summary of at most 3 pages of the work to be presented on the poster. The workshop proceedings will be published as a Springer LNCS volume. Selected papers from the workshop will be invited to a special issue of Internet Mathematics.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Halifax,
- Anthony Bonato (Ryerson University)
- Jeannette Janssen (Dalhousie University)