- Performance Acceleration -
New internal performance acceleration speeds up execution of functions and scripts in many M-file applications.
- Demos - Now view and run sample programs from the Help browser Demos tab.
Release Notes - Get a summary of new features, new products,
and important bug fixes.
MATLAB Documentation - Provides complete information about using
- Start button - New in the MATLAB desktop, it
provides access to documentation, demos, and tools for all your products.
Getting Help provides complete instructions
for using the Help browser and other help methods. Use the Help browser tabs (on the left) to
access information in different ways:
- Contents - Browse through topics in an expandable "tree view".
- Index - Find topics using keywords.
- Search - Search the documentation. For Search type, select
Online Knowledge Base to look for solutions on the Technical Support Web site.
- Demos - View and run product demos.
- Favorites - Bookmark key pages.
Legend for Icons in Help Contents
Icons help you quickly find the type of information you want:
| ||MATLAB and toolbox documentation|
| ||Simulink and blockset documentation|
| ||Getting started material|
| ||User guides, including tutorials and major examples|
| ||Reference pages for functions and blocks|
| ||Product demos and examples in the documentation|
| ||Release notes|
| ||Printable version of documentation (in PDF format)|
| ||Material on the Web|
Give Us Your Feedback