|Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder Release Notes
Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder
1.0 Release Notes
Introduction to the Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder
The Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder is an add-on product for use with the Real-Time Workshop. The Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder is designed for generation of highly optimized code for embedded systems.
The Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder replaces and enhances the Embedded Real-Time (ERT) target. It is 100% compatible with the ERT target.
In addition to supporting all previous functions of the ERT target, the Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder includes the following enhancements:
- Support for singletasking multirate models.
- The Create Simulink (S-Function) block option lets you build a noninlined C MEX S-function wrapper that calls the generated code in one automated step. The option also builds a model containing the generated S-Function block.
- The Generate HTML report option writes a Web-viewable code generation report that describes code modules and helps to identify code generation optimizations relevant to your program. The report is automatically opened into the MATLAB Help Browser.
- The Insert block descriptions in code option lets you insert text from the Description field of blocks in your model as comments in generated code.
- The Generate ASAP2 file code generation option lets you export an ASAP2 file containing information about your model during the code generation process.
Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder Demos
We have provided a number of demos to help you become familiar with features of the Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder and to inspect generated code. To run the demos:
The Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder demo window opens.
Double-click on any of the blue Open boxes to run the desired demo.
A Simulink window, containing a demonstration model and instructions, opens. Follow the instructions for the demo.
- Type following command at the MATLAB prompt.
| New Features|| |