|Instrument Control Toolbox Release Notes
Major Bug Fixes
The Instrument Control Toolbox 1.2 includes several bug fixes made since Version 1.1. This section describes the particularly important Version 1.2 bug fixes.
- Memory leaks no longer occur when reading data from an instrument.
- Memory leaks no longer occur when opening and closing the serial port connection.
Serial Port Issues
- Serial port objects now work with the baud rates 128,000 and 256,000 along with all other standard baud rates listed in the
BaudRate property help.
- MATLAB can now find serial ports if the MATLAB root directory contains an underscore.
- On Windows, serial port objects now recognize ports greater than COM4.
- On Solaris, there is no restriction on the number of times that the serial port can be opened.
- On Linux, there is a significant speed increase when writing data to the serial port.
| || Instrument Control Toolbox 1.2 Release Notes|| ||Vendor Driver Requirements and Limitations |