|MATLAB Release Notes
Creating Graphical User Interfaces -- GUIDE
This section lists the changes made to GUIDE for Release 12.1:
- The Layout Editor Edit menu has Undo and Redo items. You can undo or redo layout actions and property settings (with the exception of the figure
- The Application Option dialog supports a new option for Command-line accessibility - Callback. This option is now the default.
- The Layout Editor displays the layout grid in the current figure color.
- The Layout Editor context menus have been reorganized.
- The Menu Editor enables you to rearrange the order of menu items.
- The Menu Editor adds callback function stubs to the application M-file.
See Creating Graphical User Interfaces in the MATLAB documentation for more information.
| || External Interfaces/API Features|| ||Major Bug Fixes |