- Ling Lin, MSc October (2008). High Order Collocation Software for the
Numerical Solution of Fourth Order Parabolic PDEs.
- Rania Ghanam, MSc (2007). A suite of Matlab
functions for the solution of linear systems of equations arising
from collocation with B-splines and with monomial splines.
- Jane Elizabeth Bailey Tougas, MCS (2005).
Folding-up: A Hybrid Method for Updating the Partial
Singular Value Decomposition on Latent Semantic Indexing. Jointly supervised with Raymond
- Rong Wang, PhD (October 2002). High Order Adaptive Collocation
Software for 1-D Parabolic PDEs. Joint with Paul Muir.
- Greg Lukeman, MSc, 2000, Application of the Shen-Ypma algorithm
for Separable Overdetermined NonlinearSystems, (postscript). Joint with Paul Muir.
- Rong Wang, MSc, 1999. High Order Adaptive Method of Lines for
1-D Parabolic Equations, (postscript,
pdf). Joint with Paul Muir.
- Amy Hynick, MSc, 1999. Pulse Detection in Initial Value
Ordinary Differential Equations,(postscript). Joint with Paul Muir.
A paper on this work is in
Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 40 (2004), 1335-1350.
- Bruce Morrison, MSc, 1998. Application of the Shen-Ypma
algorithm for Non-Linear Systems with Some Linear Unknowns,
(postscript. Joint with Paul Muir).
- Mark Adams, MSc, 1996 The Efficient Computation of Newton
Matrices Arising in the Numerical Solution of Boundary Value ODEs.
Joint with Paul Muir.
- Theodore Bryan Nokonechny, MSc, 1995. The Method of Lines
Using Monomial Spline Collocation for Parabolic Partial Differential
Equations. A paper from this thesis is
Joint with Paul Muir.
- Trevor Monk, MSc, 1995. Techniques for Analysis/Synthesis of
Time Domain Waveforms Leading to the Implementation of a Singing
Synthesis Engine Using Phonetic Constructions. (Available in
- Yong Wang, PhD, 1994. A Parallel Collocation Method for
Two Dimensional Linear Parabolic Separable Partial Differential
- Fouad Majaess, MSc, 1987. Algorithms for the Solution of
Linear Equations Arising from Monomial Spline Bases. (The software
from this thesis was published in ACM Trans. Math. Soft., Vol. 18,
1992, pp. 205-210. Also available as
- Martin MacDonnell, MSc, 1985. A Boundary Method Applied to
the Modified Helmholtz Equation in Three Dimensions, and its Application
to a Waste Disposal Problem in the Deep Ocean.
- Michael Hollosi, MSc., 1983. Numerical integration over a triangle.
- Paul Herbert Muir, MSc, 1981. On the Flow Between two
Infinite Rotating Disks Subject to an Imposed Axial Velocity.
- Moon Yiu-Sang, PhD, 1979. On the Numerical Solution
of the Definite Generalized Eigenvalue Problem.
- Manfred Maier, MSc., 1977. Some Numerical Results from the
Study of Steady State Fluid Flow.
- Moon Yiu-Sang, MSc, 1976. Some Numerical Experiments
on Number Theoretic Methods in the Approximation of Multi-dimensional