5.3 Other make options available
- default action. Makes all executable files.
- just makes the utility programs reordermatrix,
readmatricesfromcols, summats and
stripambiguous. See Utilities, for more information about
these utility programs.
- deletes all files made by previous makes,
leaving just the original distribution files.
- updates the ".variables" file.
- collects all the files in the distribution into a zipped file, ready for distribution.
make package, but copies the file to a backup directory.
- deletes all installed files
- collects all the distribution files into a zipped file, then deletes everything except the zipped file.
- copies the executable files into a directory in the search path, where they can be automatically run.