- David Iron, Michael Ward. The dynamics of
boundary spikes for a non-local reaction diffusion
model. Europ. Journal of Applied Math, Vol. 11, No. 5,(2000)
- David Iron, Michael Ward. A metastable spike
solution for a non-local reaction-diffusion model. SIAM Journal
of Applied Mathematics. 60, No. 3,(2000), pp. 778-802.
- David Iron, Michael Ward,
Jungcheng Wei. The stability of spike solutions to the
one-dimensional Gierer-Meinhardt model. Physica D. Vol 150,
(2001), pp. 25-62.
Iron, Michael Ward. Spike Pinning for the Gierer-Meinhardt
model. Journal of Mathematics and Computers in Simulation,
Vol. 55, (2001), pp. 419-431.
- David Iron, Michael Ward. The
dynamics of multi-spike solutions to the one-dimensional
Gierer-Meinhardt model. SIAM Journal of Applied Math, Vol. 62,
No. 6, (2002), pp. 1924-1951.
Artis Problem with Chris Budd, Mark Peletier, Geertje Hek, Andre
Leger, Edi Cahyono, Ignacio Gnerra, Paul Toasa and JF Williams, in
Proceedings of the Forty-Second European Study Group with
- Gadi Rothenberg, Hans Boelens, David Iron and
Johan Westerhuis, Monitoring the Future of Chemical
Reactions, Chim. Oggi. - Chemistry today, 2003, 21, 80-83.
Gadi Rothenberg, Hans Boelens, David Iron and Johan Westerhuis,
Optimal On-line Sampling of Parallel Reactions:General Concept and a
Specific Spectroscopic Example, Catalysis Today, 2003, 81,
- Gadi Rothenberg, Hans Boelens, David Iron and Johan
Westerhuis, Tracking Chemical Kinetics in High-Throughput
Systems, Chem. Eur. J., 2003, 9, 3876-3881.
Rothenberg, Hans Boelens, David Iron and Johan Westerhuis,
Kinetic Studies of Cascade Reactions in High Throughput Systems,
Anal. Chem., 2003, 75, 6701-6707
- D. Iron, M. J. Ward, The
Stability and Dynamics of Hot-Spot Solutions for a One-Dimensional
Microwave Heating Model, Analysis and Applications, ,
Vol. 2, No. 1,(2004), pp. 21--70.
- D. Iron, J. Wei,
M. Winter, Stability Analysis of Turing Patterns Generated by the
Schnakenberg Model, J. Math Biology, Volume 49 (2004), no. 4, 358-390
- Arjen Doelman, David Iron and
Yasumasa Nishiura, Destabilization of fronts in a class of
bi-stable systems, SIAM J. Mathematical Anal., Vol 35 (2004), No
6. pp. 1420-1450.
- Johan Westerhuis, Hans Boelens, David Iron and
Gadi Rothenberg, Model Selection and Optimal Sampling in
Anal. Chem., 2004, 76, 3171-3178.
A. Doelman, D. Iron, Y. Nishiura (2005) Edge bifurcations in singularly
perturbed reaction-diffusion equations: a case study, pp 783-788 in
`EQUADIFF03 International Conference on Differential Equations', (F.
Dumortier, H. Broer, J. Mahwin, A. Vanderbauwhede, S. Verduyn Lunel eds.),
World Scientific, Singapore etc.
A. Syed,H. Theisen,B. Nguyen, T Lukasovich,
J. Purcell,G. Srivastava,D. Iron, K. Gaudenz,Q. Nie, Q., F. Wa n,
M. Waterman, J.L. Marsh, Pattern of Dpp morphogen expression
maintained by Armadillo/TC D mediated repression in response to WG
signaling,PLoS One 2(1)(2007) e142
D. Iron, J. Rumsey,Stability of asymmetric spike solutions to the Gierer-Meinhardt
D. Iron, A. Syed, H. Theisen, T. Lukavsovich, M. Naghibi, J. Marsh, F. Wan, Q. Nie,The roll of feeback in the formation of morphogen territories,MBE (Vol. 5, No 2)(2008)
D. Iron, T. Kolokolncov, J. Rumsey, Stability of curved interfaces in the perturbed two-dimensional Allen-Cahn system, SIAM J. Appl. Math., (Vol. 69, No. 5)(2009)
B P. Pellerin, D. Buszard, D. Iron, A theory of blossom thinning to consider maximum annual flower bud numbers on biennial apple trees, HortScienct, 46(1):40-42, (2011)
- S. Adl, D. Iron, T. Kolokolnikov, A threshold ratio of organic to conventional agriculture causes recurrent pathogen outbreaks in organic agriculture, Science of The Totoal Environment, 409 (11):2192-2197, (2011)
- A. Alcoldado, T. Kolokolnikov, D. Iron, Instability threshold in the microwave heating model with exponential non-linearity, EJAM, 22, pp 187-219, (2011)
- C. Levy, D. Iron, Model of cell signal transduction in a
three-dimensional domain, J. Math. Bio, 63, pp 831-854, (2011)
- A. Dawes, D. Iron, Cortical geometry may influence placement
of interface between Par protein domains in early Caenorhabditis
elegans embryos, J. Theor. Bio.,333, pp 27-37, (2013)
- C. Levy, D. Iron, Dynamics and stability of a
three-dimensional model of cell signal transduction,
J. Math. Bio., 67, pp 1691-1728 (2014)
- D. Iron, J. Rumsey, M. J. Ward, J. Wei, Logarithmic Expansions and the Stability of Periodic Patterns of
Localized Spots for Reaction Diffusion Systems in R2,
J. Nonlinear Science, 24 (5), pp857-912, (2014)
- D. Iron, J. Rumsey, M. J. Ward, J. Wei, On accurately estimating stability thresholds for periodic spot patterns of reaction-diffusion systems in R2, EJAM, 26, pp 325-353, (2015)
- C. Levy, D. Iron, Dynamics and stability of a three-dimensional model of cell signal transduction with delay, Nonlinearity, 28 (7), pp 2515-2553, (2015)
- J. Rumsey, D. Iron, A model of cell surface receptor
aggregation, Journal of Mathematical Biology, 75 (3), pp 705-731, (2017)
- J. Evers, D. Iron, T. Kolokolnikov, J. Rumsey, Agent-based
model of the effect of globalization on inequality and class
mobility, Physica D: Nonlinear Phenomena, 361, pp 35-41, (2017)