Appendix 2: Graduate Students Supervised by Keith Taylor
At Dalhousie University:
- Potter, Tom, M.Sc. The Bochner Integral and an Application to Singular Integrals. Accepted March, 2014.
All of the following students received their degrees from the University of Saskatchewan.
- Yang, Qingde, Ph.D. Multiresolution Analysis on Non-Abelian
Locally Compact Groups. Accepted June 17, 1999.
- Yang, Mingze, Ph.D. Crossed Products by Finite Groups Acting
Dimensional Complexes and Applications. Accepted. April 1997.
- Yang, Mingze, M.Sc. Extremal Problems for Completely Positive and
Completely Bounded Maps. Accepted. May, 1991.
- Dhillon, Amar J.S., M.Sc. Invariant Means on the Real Line.
- Pohorecky, Eric, M., M.Sc. C*-Algebras of the Planar Crystal
their Irreducible *-Representations. Accepted. September 1990.
- Schulz, Eckart R., Ph.D. The Stable Rank of Crossed Products of
Sectional C*-Algebras by Compact Lie Groups. Accepted. September,
- Eum, Kyung Lyun, Ph.D. Convolution Operator Norms. Accepted.
- Wang, Xikui, M.Sc. A Metric Space Associated with a
Accepted. October, 1988.
- Han, Mei, M.Sc. Hypergroups and Tensor Products of Induced
Representations. Accepted. September, 1988.
- Mashhood, Bahman, Ph.D.
The Index in Type II1-factors.
Accepted February, 1988.
- Kim, Joong-Heui, M.Sc. Smooth Points of a Banach Space of
Functions. Accepted February, 1985.
- Eum, Kyung Lyun, M.Sc. Sidon Sets in Discrete Groups. Accepted
- Magdy Assem, M.Sc. Harmonic Analysis. Accepted August, 1982.
- Bahman Mashhood, M.Sc. Irreducible Representations of Nilpotent Lie
Groups. Accepted. 1981.