Winskel and Phil Scott
This workshop aims to bring together researchers at the frontiers of
research in concurrent and mobile processes, their semantics,
extensions and applications. Likely topics are: algebraic treatments
of name generation and operational semantics, domain theory for
concurrency, causal/independence models, types for concurrent
languages, bisimulation for ambients, process languages and their
applications in for example security and biology.
So far the list of
V. Danos (Paris)
M. Fiore (Cambridge)
A. Jeffrey (DePaul)
M. Nygaard (BRICS)
V. Sassone (Sussex)
P. Sobocinski (BRICS)
I. Stark (Edinburgh)
S. Staton (Cambridge)
F. Van Breugel (York)
R. van Glabbeek (INRIA)
G. Winskel (Cambridge)
Location: SITE building, 800 King Edward, Room C0136 (see Local Information for maps and directions).
Day 1 - Thursday, June 19
Day 2 - Friday, June 20
- 9:00-9:50. V. Danos (Paris): "Computational Molecular Biology"
- 9:55-10:45. R. van Glabbeek (INRIA): "Graph Oriented Models of
- 10:45-11:10. Break
- 11:10-12:00. M. Nygaard (BRICS): "Event structure semantics of
- 12:00-1:30. Lunch
- 1:50-2:40. G. Winskel (Cambridge): "Domain theory for concurrency"
- 2:40-3:30. A. Jeffrey (DePaul): "Full abstraction for object-based languages"
- 3:30-4:00. Break
- 4:00-4:50. F. van Breugel (York): "Testing Labelled Markov
- 9:00-9:50. I. Stark (Edinburgh): "Operations, effects and monads
for the pi-calculus"
- 9:55-10:45. M. Fiore (Cambridge): "A semantic framework for name
and value passing process calculi"
- 10:45-11:15. Break
- 11:15-12:05. S. Staton (Cambridge): "What is an operational model
of name passing"
- 12:05-1:50. Lunch
- 1:50-2:40. V. Sassone (Sussex): "Deriving bisimulation congruences
from first principles"
- 2:40-3:30. P. Sobocinski (BRICS): "An Abstract Approach to Process
- 3:30-4:00. Break
June 15-16: Quantum
June 17: Games
June 18-19: Linguistics
June 19-20: Concurrency
Related Events in Ottawa:
May 30-June 1: FMCS'03
June 2-20: Fields'03
June 21-27: LICS'03