I enjoy working in the areas of mathematical logic, category theory,
and their applications to theoretical computer science. My research
interests include programming languages for quantum computing, models
of functional programming languages with control operators, and
categorical models of asynchronous communication in networks of
International Workshop on Quantum Physics and Logic (QPL
2012). Brussels, October 10–12, 2012.
- 20th Workshop on Foundational Methods in
Computer Science (FMCS 2012), Halifax, Canada, June
- Logic and Interaction Weeks 2012, CIRM, Marseille, France, Jan 30 – Mar 16, 2012.
- 8th International Workshop on
Quantum Physics and Logic (QPL 2011). Nijmegen, October 27–29, 2011.
- Category Theory "Octoberfest" Workshop, Oct
23-24, 2010, Halifax.
International Workshop on Quantum Physics and Logic (QPL 2010),
May 29-30, 2010, Oxford.
- 26th Conference
on the Mathematical Foundations of Programming Semantics (MFPS
2010), University of Ottawa, May 6-10, 2010.
International Workshop on Quantum Physics and Logic (QPL 2009),
April 8-9, 2009, Oxford.
- 16th Workshop on Foundational Methods in Computer Science (FMCS 2008), May 30 - June 1, 2008, Halifax.
- 5th International Workshop on Quantum Physics and Logic (formerly Quantum Programming Languages) (QPL 2008), July 12-13, 2008, Reykjavik.
- 4th International Workshop on Quantum Programming Languages (QPL 2006), July 17-19, 2006, Oxford.
- International Category Theory Conference (CT 2006), June 25 - July 1, 2006, White Point, Nova Scotia.
- 3rd International Workshop on Quantum Programming
Languages (QPL 2005), June 30 - July 1, 2005, Chicago (affiliated Workshop of LICS 2005).
- 2nd International Workshop on Quantum Programming
Languages (QPL 2004), July 12-13, 2004, Turku, Finland (affiliated Workshop of LICS 2004).
International Workshop on Quantum Programming Languages (QPL 2003),
June 15-16, 2003, Ottawa, Canada (affiliated Workshop of Fields 2003).
- Foundational Methods in Computer Science
(FMCS 2003), May 30-June 1, 2003.
- Fields Institute Summer School on Logic and
Foundations of Computation, June 2-20, 2003.
- Category Theory and Computer Science
(CTCS'02), August 15-17, 2002.
Mailing list archives:
ML of New Jersey and
Implementation in ML.
Back issues of journals (subscribers only): JSTOR.
Want to know who your advisor's advisor's advisor was? The Mathematics Genealogy Project.
Online Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences.
Origins of many Common Math Symbols.
I am an editor of
Logical Methods in Computer Science.
QIS School 2003.
A listing of
TLCA List of Open Problems.
Back to Homepage:
Peter Selinger /
Department of Mathematics and Statistics /
/ PGP key